The Literacy Council of Northern Virginia is an inspiring place to join, with staff positively impacting the lives of so many adults in Northern Virginia. LCNV offers paid employment opportunities and unpaid internships.
Adult ESOL Instructor- See job description
We accept applications on an ongoing basis for experienced adult ESOL instructors for part-time positions teaching integrated English language and civics, family literacy, workforce ESL, and writing classes.
Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to Xavier Muñoz, Literacy Council of Northern Virginia, 2855 Annandale Road, Falls Church, VA 22042 or via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Non-native speakers are encouraged to apply. EOE/AA.
Seeking immediate hires for positions in the following programs:
Beginning English (in person, $20/hr):
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 PM, September 27-December 15 in Alexandria, VA
- Tuesdays, Wednesdays, and Thursdays, 6:30-8:30 PM, September 28-December 16 in Falls Church, VA
- Mondays and Wednesdays, 6:30-8:30 PM, October 19-December 15 in Alexandria, VA
Destination Workforce® (virtual, $25/hr):
- Mondays and Thursdays, 6:00-8:30 PM, September 27-December 9
Family Learning Program (in person, $20/hr)
- Tuesdays and Thursdays, 6:30-8:30 PM, October 19-December 16 in Lincolnia, VA
Children’s Teacher- See Job Description
Seeking two children’s teachers to help with a family literacy class in Herndon. Interested applicants should send resume and cover letter to Xavier Munoz via email to email@example.com