· Help us meet our match and double your impact! A generous donor will provide up to $15,000 to match increased and first-time donations (up to $2,000 each). Visit www.lcnv.org/donate and support English language learners today!
· You may qualify for a tax credit in the state of Virginia through the Virginia Department of Education’s Neighborhood Assistance Program (NAP). Individuals or married couples who donate a minimum of $500 to LCNV in the form of cash or marketable securities during the tax year will receive a tax credit of 65 percent of their donation on their Virginia State Taxes. Businesses and trusts who donate a minimum of $616 are also eligible. Find out more at https://lcnv.org/nap/.
· Support LCNV by making your purchases through AmazonSmile. Go to smile.amazon.com and use your same Amazon.com login. Select the Literacy Council of Northern Virginia to ensure that 0.5% of all eligible purchases that you make goes to LCNV.
· Does your employer participate in the Combined Federal Campaign? Give to LCNV through the CFC with designation code 28828.
· State employees can give through the Commonwealth of Virginia Campaign with designation code 201310.
· If you are required to take a minimum distribution from your IRA, consult your tax professional about making a Qualified Charitable Distribution, which can reduce your taxable income.