LCNV's SPRING 2020 Class and Sign-up Schedule is now available. Call 703-237-0866 for more information.
Find classes in these locations:
Beginning English Classes
Alexandria - William Ramsay Rec Center - English, Español
Alexandria - Lincolnia Senior Center - English, Español
Annandale - Korean Community Service Center - English, Español
Falls Church - James Lee Community Center - English, Español
Herndon - Neighborhood Resource Center - English, Español
Lorton - Lorton Senior Center - English, Español
Family Learning Classes for Parents and Caretakers
Skill-Based Classes (All Skill-Based classes take place at James Lee Community Center, Falls Church)
Destination Workforce ® (Intensive Course for Job Seekers - Learn English to help you get a job!)
English on the Go - For busy learners that cannot come to class on a regular basis - English
Free Conversation Classes
Falls Church - James Lee Community Center - English
How do I Become a Student?
Student Profile Form (bring this to class sign-up times)
Classes are in the fall, spring, and summer.
- You must register prior to class. Enrollment in class is only confirmed in-person. No pre-registrations accepted.
- Students can print and fill out the Student Profile Form and bring it to registration.
- During registration, students pay a $85 (Cash, Check or Credit Card) registration fee.
- If registration is cancelled due to inclement weather, please call 703-237-0866 for more information.
- All students will take an oral placement exam at registration.
Please contact the Literacy Council of Northern Virginia at (703) 237-0866 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.