LCNV Fall Registration: August 16th - September 10th
Please check out the following link for class times and options:
How do I Register for a Class?
Classes are in the fall, spring, and summer. You must register prior to class. No pre-registrations accepted. If you are fully vaccinated against COVID-19, you may take an in-person class. If you are not vaccinated, then you must take an online class.
How do I register for in-person classes?
- Print and fill out the Student Profile Form and bring it to registration. View our schedule to see registration times and locations.
- Please wear a mask to registration
- During registration, take an oral placement exam. For the Intro Writing class, take a writing placement test.
- Pay the $85 (cash, check, or credit card) registration fee.
- No refunds and no transfers.
- If registration is canceled due to inclement weather, please call 703-237-0866 for more information.
- Late Registration: Saturday, October 2 from 3:00 pm-4:30 pm at the James Lee Community Center
How do I register for online classes?
- Text your full name, email address, and first language to 1-844-413-1929 OR call (703) 237-0866 to register for an online class.
- Next, we will send you the links to complete the online profile form and two online placement tests- a listening test and a reading test.
- Please fill out the online profile form and complete both online tests.
- Once these steps are completed, we will call you!
- Pay for the class by September 10, 2021. No refunds and no transfers.
If you need assistance in a language other than English, please ask.
If you cannot join LCNV's English classes, please refer to the links below for other learning options:
Not Sure How to Use Zoom?
Please click here for step-by-step directions for how to download and use Zoom. The directions are in Amharic (አማርኛ), Arabic (اَلْعَرَبِيَّةُ), English, Farsi (فارسی), French, Korean (한국어), Russian (русский язык), Somali (Af-Soomaali), Spanish (español), Thai (ภาษาไทย), Urdu (اُردُو), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).