If you were a student with us during Fall 2019 or Spring 2020, you may register for the summer 2020 Session – you will be in the same level as your last class. The Summer Session will last from July 6th to July 31st . Teachers will be online using Zoom. Classes will be provided for free.
Space is limited, please sign up soon!
- Beginning English Level 1 – Morning, afternoon or evening options
- Beginning English Level 2 – Morning, afternoon or evening options
- Beginning English Level 3 – Morning, afternoon or evening options
- Family Learning Program (FLP) – Tuesday & Thursday evening class
*If none of the class times or types work for you, please check this link for more learning options.
How to Register?
- By phone call: Call 703-237-0866 between June 1st and June 26th.
- By phone text: Text your name and email to 1-844-413-1929 between June 1st and June 26th.
*Class times will be discussed when you call or text.
Not Sure How to Use Zoom?
Please click here for step-by-step directions for how to download and use Zoom. The directions are in Amharic (አማርኛ), Arabic (اَلْعَرَبِيَّةُ), English, Farsi (فارسی), French, Korean (한국어), Russian (русский язык), Somali (Af-Soomaali), Spanish (español), Thai (ภาษาไทย), Urdu (اُردُو), and Vietnamese (Tiếng Việt).